[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Dallas Free Lines Subject

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 14:40:58 -0700

Call me crazy Guys, (oh STOP it)
But the FIRST thing we do after looking at the phenotype on a dog is look
at
THE PEDIGREE.  We don't have to see an ad that says
"Rover-Free" .
What does really NOT get our attention and will in fact, cause us to go
immediately by an
ad , is NOT listing the sire and dam somewhere  on the ad.  Even in tiny
print.
When we see an ad like that, in print or internet , we simply move on.
Kathy  Tank
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>
*Home of:
UPDATED: OCT 30, 2010
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"