[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: "Dallas Free Lines Subject".

  • From: "Tammy" <paris-smith_k9s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdlover729@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:14:21 -0700

What all need to know is this whole discussion started because it was
pointed out by an individual that her puppy was "Dallas Free" which in turn
brought up concern for another individual who actually had a pup with Dallas
lines and was now; due to seeing this post; was worried about her puppy now.
She was concerned that her puppy who unfortunately already has had some
medical problems would now be facing more due to "Dallas Lines". With there
being so many new people in this breed who are still trying to learn lines
putting this in an ad is going to raise concerns and possibly give the wrong
opinion about certain dogs and lines because of course the first thing that
pops in to a person's head when they read this is "Why" did they put that,
is there something wrong in the lines, should I stay away from those lines
etc?  I myself do not think it is right to put something like that in an
add. If someone is truly interested they will contact the person and ask to
see the pedigree and can see for themselves what dogs are not in their lines
instead of bluntly calling it out like that. JMHO

Tammy Paris-Smith
www.noble-spirit-shepherds.com

There are some lenghty threads going around about this subject. I currently
have a post on my Face book page relating to this subject. I welcome all to
come join in the conversation if they wish. Here is the web addy
http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?idW7644872&notes_tab=app_2347471856#!/note
.php?note_idF1829212617

So much has been said on the subject I did not want to bombard the lists
with all responses and such. You many have to "friend request" not sure? I
welcome ALL to participate!

Health and happiness
Pam K and her pack

Please visit us at
www.estarongermanshepherds.com

"Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who
are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate." - -Sigmund
Freud

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post.  This group and
its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post.