[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Come on down

  • From: Deanne Jur <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, rmvw1@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:36:34 -0500

Evan,

I am so happy to hear you say "come on down!"
As it seems, I will have the opportunity to do just that! My husband, I =
and
our 3 boys will be visiting Anaheim (brother-in-law & family) this =
Christmas
and I was just about to post a note enquiring whom lives near by and =
would
like some company... I WOULD LOVE to meet, visit and get to know some of =
you
from this great list and your lovely GSD's!
Who knows - maybe there may be a California babe to come home with me to
Canada?

*Anyone living within a days drive that wouldn't mind some company over =
the
holidays, please e-mail me privately!=20
I can not possibly express how excited I am about this trip and how long =
we
have wanted to plan this trip - Disney, Mighty Ducks, etc for the boys =
and
breeder's and GSD's for me - Yaaaah!

Thanks

Deanne Jur
Winnipeg, Canada
djur@xxxxxxx=20

Evan wrote:
I don't know why, but it is so much fun to have company from out of =
town.=20

New people are always welcome in California.
Evan=20

Asgard German Shepherds  =20
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together