[ SHOWGSD-L ] June 16/17 week-end brags

  • From: tutslist@xxxxxxxxxxx (Joan M Tuthill)
  • To: Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:39:24 +0000

Sorry this is late. I?m having trouble sending & receiving email so I hope this
time it works?.
Oh, what a week-end. It was just great. It would have been perfect if my
co-owners, Tracy & Adam Kosofsky and my friend Barb Newton could have been
there to share the fun and surprise ?

Bay State: -- Judge Mrs. Peggy Kurz --
Tuthill-Abria?s Tanqueray Chic
1st place, -- 9-12 month puppy bitch
Handled expertly by Fred Freeman & groomed to perfection by Annette. Training
was a joint effort by the Freeman?s & Philip Moore.

Androscoggin Valley GSDC: -- Judge Mrs. Edie Trocki
Tuthill-Abria?s Temptation
1st place 9-12 month puppy bitch ?THEN a dream come true
Winners Bitch / WOW, first time shown / 4 point major from the puppy class / Oh
WOW again ?..THEN Best Opposite sex to BOB / THEN Best Puppy. ?. OH WOW again!
I was so surprised I just didn?t know what to do ? I couldn?t cry in front of
all those people, I couldn?t jump for joy, same reason. I just wasn?t expecting
it. It?s just sinking in now that the dogs and I are home safe and sound and
all was OK when I got back.

Philip Moore handled, trained & groomed Tay to perfection.

NE Futurity: -- Judge Linda Bankhead
Tuthill-Abria?s Tanqueray Chic -- 2nd place Junior Class
Tuthill-Abria?s Temptation -- 3rd place Junior Class

Both girls are from the same litter:
Sire: Am Sel Exc Ch / Can Sel Ch Utopia?s Tanqueray of Nordlicht, OFA
Dam: Tuthill-Abria Xandria, TC (Eko Lan EJM Antonio x Tuthills U-R-Double Dutch
v Abria)
Breeders/Owners: Joan M Tuthill & Tracy Kosofsky

I want to thank everyone at ringside for their good wishes and support & the
very nice comments about our girls (Tanga & Tay) and their dad (Tank) whom Fred
had a great time showing off every chance he got.
I need to thank so many so I hope I don?t leave any one out. Kevin Malone &
family gave up part of their father?s day week-end festivities so Kevin could
come to my house 2 times a day to take care of my dogs while I was away,
Thank-you Kevin & family, without support from our family and friends who take
care of the dogs at home some of us would not be able to show dogs.

Thank-you to my handling teams who went above and beyond to help me get the
girls ready for and too the shows, couldn?t have done it without you guys & gal
(Philip Moore for all the training classes in the past 6 weeks or so, and Fred
and Annette Freeman for taking one pup for a couple of weeks so we could show
them both in the same Futurity class.

Barb Newton for all the encouragement along the way?. The Judges (especially
Edie Trocki)

AND most of all I thank Tracy & Adam for their generosity and support over the
years ? You kids are the Bestest Of the Best ? There are no better partners
than you !!!

Congrats to all the other winning teams, and their beautiful animals!
--
Joan M Tuthill ~ Connecticut
Home of