[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Cardiac and GSD's

  • From: "Paula M. Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 22:20:42 GMT

I have searched and searched and have found no contradictory research
information regarding the DM marker test that OFA uses.  Please let me know
where you found it.  I know there was some controversy about the Flash DM
Marker Test in Florida, but, not the OFA test.

TIA,

Paula

Home of BIS, BISS, Multi-Group Winning, GSDCA Dual Title Award Recipient, AKC
JAM/AOE, International & American Champion, Grand Champion Asgard Harley
Davidson v Plamark, HT, PT, CGC, TC, HIC, OFA CHIC #64047 (Hips, Elbows,
Cardiac, & Thyroid), DNA tested clear of the long-coat factor, 2010 #1 GSD in
California, 2010 #1 Male GSD in the Country, 2010 #3 GSD in the Country, (AKC
Stats), 1st male German Shepherd Dog Grand Champion, 2011 Westminster Kennel
Club Dog Show Invitee.