[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bloat - how sad is this....Couple of Things

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:45:04 -0800 (PST)

Not necessarily just a show line problem.  But it sure seems like it has become
more prevalent in those lines. And it seems to happen more frequently.
Of course, I could be wrong, whose making a scientific study of this?  It's
nearly impossible to do so because of the lack of openness.  It's not evil to
have bred dogs that bloated later on in life.  It's a problem when you hide it.
 In those cases, we have no way to try to see where the problem lies.  It could
have been the food.  It could have been the type of care or lack.

 Denise W.
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance
(join my site ring-follow the link)