[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bloat - how sad is this....Couple of Things

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:41:35 -0800 (PST)

It's sad that you've spent very little time getting to know me before you
condemn me to the ranks of the ignorant.  It would do you good to remember I am
new to showing, not german
shepherds.  Not to mention that I rescue, and have placed shepherds in
loving homes. I have an active relationship with the breeder of my
german boy and both the breeders of my amer. boy.

I have spent quite a bit of time looking around.  I actually spent three years
looking before I even bought a show dog.
Sure
their are good ones out there,and I am always happy to meet new ones. But the
list is starting to pile up. And I am not talking about bar room conversations,
or ring side talk.  I'm talking about personal experiences.

 I have been lied to, by what seemed like
very nice, credible people.
Any group/sport/organization that would cover up something like this is evil.

Maybe I shouldn't breed.  My first rule is do no harm. I wish others would take
such care. Or perhaps I am just what this breed needs, someone who is not
afraid to challenge the ones who are deceptive in their practices.

 Denise W.
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance
(join my site ring-follow the link)