[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Bloat - how sad is this....

  • From: BonJenShepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:55:34 EST

If the owners/breeders of dogs who have bloated wish to post  the names and
lines(all of them, not just the stud dogs) on the lists then I  totally agree
with you but not statements based on rumors and 3rd or 4th  party hear say.

Bonnie  Jenkins
BonJen  Shepherds
www.BonJen.com

In a message dated 1/30/2009 11:46:38 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
wymankennel@xxxxxxx writes:

Just my  opinion but I personally think that if we are suppose to better
the breed,  we should be sharing advice and information. People are so
worried about  their reputation instead of the dogs. When I wanna know
something about  the lines, I have to call a friend to find out if they
know anything. If I  cant find information, I skip buying or breeding to
the dog  period.

Wyman Kennels
www.wymankennel.com

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your