[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Berger Blanc Suisse letter

  • From: "Theresa-GSD Stolz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sharonrallbright@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 07:55:21 -0700

This is not put here to create waves but to show that Germany took the
same path as the GSDCA is doing now.  They only accepted the new
white Shepherd breed due to the FCI accepted them. However in the USA the
GSDCA Board Members has all the power with the AKC as it is not the same
as the FCI. The members never get a chance to vote what their desire might be.
We count on the GSDCA Board members to make the right decision.

Berger Blanc Suisse" now recognized by the F.C.I. - The situation in Germany

http://www.weisse-schaeferhunde.de/zzanerkennung.htm

White Shepherd is FCI Recognized as a Breed

http://www.andegashepherds.com/faqs/97-white-shepherd-is-fci-recognized-as-a-breed

White Shepherd Breed History

http://www.bergerblancsuisseshepherd.com/#!history-of-white-shepherds/c786

Do not know what will happen in the future but if UKC gets accepted by the FCI
it will change here in the USA as well.
I do see a place for the separate breed of the White Shepherd to be welcomed in
the USA.

Like on the showlist, clubs, etc. there are members that lurk and stay silent
not to voice or vote their opinions.
It is hard to go up against opposition to voice your opinion as there will
always be someone that will disagree
with you.

Theresa
scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 3/18/15, Sharon Allbright <sharonrallbright@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 This is exactly true.  A German Shepherd is a GERMAN SHEPHERD
 even if it is white.  Many folks have white German Shepherd
 Dogs.  They love them and want them to always be German
 Shepherd Dogs!!!
 Sharon Allbright

is Copyrighted 2015.  All material remains the property of the original author
permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html