[ SHOWGSD-L ] Berger Blanc Suisse letter

  • From: "Connie" <coloradogsdrescue@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 14:52:31 -0600

Just got back on the show list and am not to up to date as I have been very
busy with rescue . I have a question about the notice on the GSDCA board o
gram that they had voted not to send a letter to the AKC pertaining to the
Berger Blanc Suisse. Can someone bring me up to date on that ? Several years
ago we got a letter from AKC asking if the GSDCA had any objections to the
white German Shepherd becoming a new breed , possibly Berger Blanc Suisse .
I have not heard anything since and I wonder what all the updates on this
are . I know, I haven't been paying good attention, but like I said I have
been up to my neck in rescue .

Connie Palmer  Williams - Executive Director

German Shepherd Rescue of Central Colorado

http://gsdrcolorado.com <http://gsdrcolorado.com/>

501c3 non profit corp.