[ SHOWGSD-L ] Who we owe, and what we owe them

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:26:25 -0400

We count on the GSDCA
Board members to make the right decision.

This brought up a good point.  We do depend on our board. They dedicate part of
their lives to our club, and to protect the breed, and represent the members.
We owe them thanks, especially those who have served the past few years

Our club was in a very dangerous situation. We need to appreciate Frank and his
board that carried us through it, at least to survive to this point. Now we are
going to lose Frank due to term limits, (yes, Flower Boy, there are term
limits).

I heard a rumor that John Bemont  has considered taking over the helm of the
GSDCA.  I have known John for many years, and if you don't know him, you should
call and talk to him. He would be great for our club, and we need leadership to
continue what Frank has done.

 I am not politicking because no slate is up, and I don't know if he even would
do it.  But, after the great presidency of Frank, we should welcome someone
else who could continue the direction of the club.

More importantly, it would satisfy Flower Boy by bringing in a new name.

I live to make Ed happy.

Evan