[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Be happy, don't worry

  • From: Penny & Bill <ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:14:16 -0400

Molly,

I loved reading all of Evan's reasons too and I'll add a few of my
own.  I was happy when the three of us (Kristal, Willy and me) were
cleaning out the little grove of trees--Kris discovered a couple holly
bushes that I didn't even know we had!  Oscar the cat supervised, who
of course didn't stick around to see the results of our pruning,
pulling, raking and sawing.  I was happy when Forest helped me feed
the horses and watched as I ran my hands around Doodles'  sides (wax
on, wax off) swirling away the remnants of his shedding coat.  I was
happy when Cole ran around loose, using all he had to race with the
wind and catching it!  He moved with pure joy!  I was happy brushing
Izzy, who will go into season soon and who WILL be bred this time.  I
was happy watching Clapton interact with Kris--my heart jumped to see
how he adores her.

Livin' the dream in beautiful downtown Ahoskie,

Penny in NC
Farm Dog Forest

And Evan just made me happy reading all these great positive things.

Thanks Evan.

Molly