[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Are ultrasounds always right?

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 16:44:03 -0800 (PST)

I had something similar, and my dog WAS pregnant with 9 pups.  If she was just
at 25days sounds too early to me, considering she could really be 21 if she did
not take right away.  I would get her blood tested once she is over 35 days,
and this will tell you if she is pregnant or not.  Its an inhouse test, very
inexpensive, and should let you know for sure if she took or not.

Ann Marie
www.amarigsd.com
Home of
Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC ROM OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC TC OFA
Amari's Elizabeth Taylor (Major pointed/Best in Show Bred-By winner)
Breeder/Owner of
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek OFA (Multiple Group Placer)
Amari's Blissfull Jazz CGC TDI (Major pointed)
Amari's Cinderella von Hornberger (Ch pointed)
Amari's Chances Are (Ch pointed)
Amari's Ella Enchanted (Ch pointed @ 7 months/Major Reserve @ 11 months)