[sac-forum] Re: Medical Facilities

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 06:37:11 -0700

The Red Cross offers CPR certification and update training.  I received mine
two years ago and it cost $10 (mainly for the workbook that came with it).

I also have a small first aid kit in the back of my car.  I did not mention
this to anyone, so when Steve hurt his finger, a kit was nearby but no one
knew it and I slept through the whole thing.  Next morning I told the guys
that I had a kit in the car and that if anyone ever needed, to get it,
whether I was awake or not.  It is not an elaborate kit, but it does include
bandages, ointments, and the like.

Richard Harshaw

Cave Creek, AZ