[sac-forum] Re: Dirt Rd vs. Saddle Mountain

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 09:02:24 -0700

Count me in.

Clear skies,
aj

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 8:06 AM
Subject: [sac-forum] Re: Dirt Rd vs. Saddle Mountain

Tom;

I also think this is a good idea.  Let me get out there during the holidays,
or early afternoon of a club star party and see what can be found.  If there
are other ideas, let's get them out in the open and see what we can find.

Richard, AJ, et al...maybe we could leave from A.J.'s house at 1 in the
afternoon has a coordinated search.  Mr. President lets make a "Saddle
Mountain" star party for the future and we could meet for some searching.
If we find something, leave a note at the old site telling people where to
go...in a manner of speaking.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe