[sac-board] Re: We need a renewal postcard/letter to go out

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 03:27:28 -0700

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 00:03:39 -0700, Steve Coe wrote:

> Paul and Rick;
>
> I would add "enclose a check for $28" to the paragraph you wrote.
>
> It has been handy being the speaker for November, I just deduct the cost of a
> years membership from the speakers payday and I am all set.

Thanks for the clue.  I was finally able to track down your renewal
because of this message.  Peggy should have given you a receipt for the
dues with the check for the honorarium.  Then this split transaction would
have been more easily traceable.  Peggy mentioned that this transaction
had occurred, but the only documentation I finally found (just now) was
the cashed check.

So Steve, no renewal letter for you!  :-)