[sac-board] We need a renewal postcard/letter to go out

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC Board <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:09:50 -0700

We are in need of a reminder letter to go out.  We have 51 people from
last year who have not renewed (8 are newsletter only) and 19 from the
year before, quite a few have attended the last few meetings.

Rick, would you have time to format such a letter, possibly enclosing a
SAC Membership Services Form?  It would be sent to everyone in the
database who was not renewed for 2002 and is not also a Complementary nor
a Lifetime newsletter.

The letter would be something like this:

    In checking our records it has become apparent that you have not
    renewed your SAC membership for this year.  If you wish to renew,
    please take a moment now to do so.  You will find attached a SAC
    Membership Services Form, please fill it out and mail it back to
    the address on it.

        Sincerely,

            Paul Dickson
            SAC Treasurer

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Rick: Please contact me for an updated database prior to mailing this
letter.