[sac-board] Re: We need a renewal postcard/letter to go out

  • From: "Peggy Kain" <pegsi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:44:52 -0700

Another point of view:

In reviewing our records, we noticed that you have not renewed your SAC
membership for the year 2002.  If you wish to renew, please take a moment
now to do so.  You will find a SAC Membership Services form attached to this
email, please complete the form and mail to:

Paul Dickson
dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx