[sac-board] Re: SAC Budget 2002

  • From: jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:41:31 -0700

If we have $110 in the budget for 2002, what two events is this for? The
Messier Marathon and what else? Not the All-AZ, because isn't that taken
care of by EVAC? If so, Board needs to vote on this, cuz I have no authority
to do this and don't want to get stuck holding the bag, so to speak. Also
I'll have to find out if they know where Sentinel is and if they charge
extra mileage. Myself, I would refuse the request because Steve called it a
J-Jon and not a Porta Potty. Sensitive issue with me? Hmm, back to Therapy.

Jack