[sac-board] Re: SAC Budget 2002

  • From: Paul Dickson <dickson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 09:05:53 -0700

On Sun, 03 Mar 2002 19:44:16 -0700, AJ Crayon wrote:

> Paul, how has this been handled in the past?  Have both Awards and Messier
> Marathon Awards been put into one category?  Some time in the future, someone
> may want to determine how much was spent on the individual awards and, lumping
> them into one, would not permit this.

I don't know about the past, I haven't got any records yet. (All I've got
is the budget Peggy dug up for the board meeting.)

For the most part I agree with you, but I also don't think we give out
enough awards during the year to make this too much a bother.  I'll know
more once I get the treasury.

> Also what's the "110 Best of the NGC" Order  supposed to be about?

Peggy said this was an old budget and I believe this one could be 3+ years
old.  This is one of the items that I felt we will have no expenditure on.

The "110 Best of the NGC" is my "SAC's 110 Best of the NGC" book.  SAC
printed the books and I sold them, with all of the money going back to
SAC.