[sac-board] Re: Fw: Membership

  • From: "Tejera, Rick" <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 14:37:11 -0500

Steve,

I'll get him on the list asap. I've been waiting for updates since August
but havn't goten any repsonse from Peggy. The feb issue is Out there, you
should've been notified by e-mail of the URL. I'll the URL below. The
printed copioes finally went out. The march issue should be ready to go out
next week, Still trying to get back on my preffered schedule.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona