[sac-board] Fw: Membership

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:19:19 -0700

Folks;

I did not know who to send this to, so I am just shotgunning it to all.  Let's
get this fellow on whatever lists he needs to be so he can be updated.  I sent
him the Sentinel flyer.

To be honest, I have not gotten a newsletter, I know this is a sore subject,
but is it on the streets?  Electronically speaking.

Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: