[sac-board] Need a format for "show and tell"

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 11:02:15 -0700

Hello all,

This is a very good problem to have, but it is something that has needed
to be addressed for some time.
Last nite's meeting was fraught with troubles, which by themselves are
not what I'm addressing, but rather,
given the large amount lately of  "show and tell" means that it's
probably time that we issue some guidelines regarding these
presentations.

I'd like to hear from everyone regarding ideas for this.

My goal here is to set some hard limits so that we can ensure that show
and tell will continue to be as successful and as entertaining as it has
been.

Thad