[sac-board] Re: Need a format for "show and tell"

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:45:35 -0700

Jeff, it is clear to me, and many others I'm sure, you did all possible
to minimize problems.  Yes, it's pretty clear the 15 minutes would have
helped.

Although Thad is out for a bit, the lesson here should be clear,
especially for first time presenters using the projection system.  We
need to find a way to have the equipment available in time for a first
timer in order to work out the kinks.  Our having a board meeting in the
meeting room didn't help.

Thad also asked me to pass on to you that he wasn't worried about the
problems you encountered but that he has been planning on addressing
this for some time and he wasn't pointing fingers at you - or anyone
else for that matter.  He's just looking for a procedure to keep it from
happening again.

Web site guidelines sounds like a good idea.

aj