[sac-board] Re: Mars Push

  • From: "Jones, Jack (AZ75)" <jack.jones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:36:19 -0700

Okey doke. Next person at Fry's dump some off. Try to keep some in the car.
I think the Metrocenter Discovery folded.

This may all be a moot point if there ain't no gas to get up the hill. But
of the 150 people you mention at a SAC meeting, which could very well occur
after say a -8 mag Comet Coe, we will retain maybe 10 long term quality
members. The slight inconvenience would be worth it and, well, we are always
happy to take money for services rendered.

Jack