[sac-board] Re: Mars Push

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 02:19:01 -0700

Jack;

The manager at Guild has my SAC business card tacked on the wall.  I will
get some flyers down to them this week.  I know that Jack at Mr. Telescope
has plenty, I think we both got him a batch within the last 6 months or so.
Is there still a Discovery store in any of the malls?  I don't go there,
that might be another location that could get us some prospective members.
I think that your idea of Fry's electronics might be worth pursuing.  Good
Thinking.

Now, like my fear (paranoia, uneasiness) about 100 vehicles showing up at
Cherry Road, what would we do if 150 folks showed up at Room 105 for a
meeting?  Lots of people standing in the back.....and you thought it was hot
in there last time.  Anyway, maybe that will be an excellent future problem
to have to solve.

Onward and upward;
Steve

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org