[sac-board] Re: Mars Push

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:21:05 -0700

Steve,

These people I mention would fall into your latter category, honestly
interested in being club members. They are not just lookie-loos but are
asking pertinent questions of how to start in the hobby and showing interest
in astronomy. To me they are potential club members as we all were at one
time, myself included. I think it was Comet Halley that got me going and
galvanized to want to do something again in astronomy and hence led me to
SAC. The volume of calls is not as large as you imagine, sorry if I misled.
Having an extra 5-10 potentials at a novice meeting would be a good thing.

Jack Jones
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Public Events
Lunar List Awards and