[sac-board] List of SAC Speakers

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 17:18:49 -0500

I am updating the list of speakers that is kept at SAC's site...

http://saguaroastro.org/content/SAC_Speakers.htm

...with the plan of sending it on to Stan to upload.

You can see that it is only complete through March 2005.  Since the most
recent newsletters are not archived, I am missing speakers for the months of
June through October of 2006.  Could anybody provide me with the following
information for those months?

Month, speaker name, organization, topic, city

If you have access to those newsletters, the speaker is typically mentioned in
Susan's column and the schedule of upcoming events.  Thanks.

Tom