[sac-board] Re: List of SAC Speakers

  • From: "SUSAN PRITCHARD" <svpritchard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:24:46 -0700

  From: Tom Polakis<mailto:tpolakis@xxxxxxx>=20
  To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20
  Sent: Friday, February 02, 2007 3:18 PM
  Subject: [sac-board] List of SAC Speakers

  I am updating the list of speakers that is kept at SAC's site...

  =
http://saguaroastro.org/content/SAC_Speakers.htm<http://saguaroastro.org/=
content/SAC_Speakers.htm>

  ...with the plan of sending it on to Stan to upload.

  You can see that it is only complete through March 2005.  Since the =
most  recent newsletters are not archived, I am missing speakers for the =
months of June through October of 2006.  Could anybody provide me with =
the following information for those months?

  Month, speaker name, organization, topic, city

  If you have access to those newsletters, the speaker is typically =
mentioned in Susan's column and the schedule of upcoming events.  =
Thanks.

  Tom

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: 2006 speakers list.doc