[sac-board] Re: List of SAC Speakers

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:02:53 -0700

Tom,

Here you go:

Month   Speaker From            Topic
June    None            Swap Meet
July    Steve Dodder    Maricopa        Solar Observing
August  Dr Paul Scowen  ASU             Orion MIDEX Project
Sept,   Dr Ted Bowell   Flagstaff       Near Earth Asteroid Searches & The
IAU Conference Re Pluto
Oct.    Jon Christensen EVAC            CCD Imaging

Let me know if you need any others.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews