[sac-board] Re: List of SAC Speakers

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 18:37:34 -0700

Feb 2007
Jan 2007 Steven R. Coe--Nebulae and How to Observe Them
Dec 2006 Christmas at Susan's
Nov 2006 Dr. Brent Archinal-- Mapping the Moon a New Golden Age
Oct 2006 Jon Christianson Astrophotography
Sept 2006 Ted Bowell Hunting for Dangerous Near-Earth Asteroids
Aug 2006 Paul Scowen
July 2006
June 2006 Show & Tell and Swapmeet