[sac-board] Re: Emails for officers and chairpersons....

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:38:39 EST

I believe that Stan is "Official". Since Steve Coe was formerly had the
titleof webmaster and turned the reigns over Stan, I would make the logical
case
that the title went with him. If by some Quirk of procedure, Stan IS Not
"Officially" webmaster, lets make it so>
On another note, Leaving my house around 1430 for Sentinel tommorow , I'll be
on Ch 15 on the CB, see ya there.

Rick

In a message dated 1/16/2004 18:12:20 US Mountain Standard Time,
joe01@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> >Also, Is Stan Clark officially a Chair?  Is it necessary for him to be
> officially "named", or does it just happen by volunteering.  (Like the ATM
> group?)

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club