[sac-board] Re: Emails for officers and chairpersons....

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:24:23 -0700

Thad et al, yes I believe there should be a separate e-mail for Deep Sky
Chair, as there should be one for the ATM chief honcho.  These, in
addition to those listed would make the list complete . . . no
exceptions.  All this is predicated on the fact that Bob E. has no
problems - which seems to be the case from prior messages.

And FWIW, I think this a very goooood idea, although I haven't indicated
previously as the final decision was really the boreds.

Clearer skies to all,
aj