[sac-board] Re: FAQ

  • From: "Jack Jones" <spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:06:04 -0700

A note on Mozilla: I recommend everyone download Mozilla Firebird right away
and make it your default browser. I keep both Internet Explorer and Mozilla
both (finally took Paul's advice of a long time ago.) BUT I use Mozilla all
the time now and haven't seen a popup or popunder since. Nothing at my
backdoor either. I also recommend downloading a firewall such as Kerio
Personal Firewall 4. Both are free so why not? Links:

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird    (6.0Mb)

http://www.kerio.com/kerio.html  (5.0Mb)

Jack Jones
Public Events
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix AZ
spicastar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

> On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:42:51 -0600, cvsc1 wrote:
> > Thanks Rick,
> > I was in a hurry when I did this but will get it fixed as soon as I get
on a machine with upload software.