[sac-board] Re: [EVAC Cabinet 2005] All Arizona this or that

  • From: "Joseph R. Goss" <apachejo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <evacboard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 09:10:12 -0700

Did it ever occur to you that the All Arizona Messier Marathon may have come
before the all Arizona Star Party? Why are we trying to alienate the Saguaro
Astronomy Club?  In the past we have coexisted together, what is the problem
now!  We have many members who also belong to SAC, are we going to draw a
line and make those people decide which side they are going to stand on?  I
have been a member  and a supporter of both clubs for over 9 years.  I
realize this has been a tough year for EVAC, moving out of Scottsdale and
changing the meeting night.  Both of these moves were needed for the club to
prosper and grow, but as a member of EVAC's board I am appalled at our
attitude toward SAC.
                                Joe Goss