[sac-board] Re: [EVAC Cabinet 2005] All Arizona this or that

  • From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:19:02 -0400

Personally, I agree with Thad, It doesn't matter.  I say we let EVAC do =
what EVAC wants, it's of no concern to us. As for those who have dual =
memberships, it is up to them if they wish to remain members of either =
club. Only they can make that decision. If EVAC wants to continue =
arguing over who has "rights to the term "All Arizona" let them. It's =
hard to have a fight without an opponent.

Let's take the High Road.

My 42.9460 Venezuelan Bolivares Worth
Telrad