[sac-board] Re: [EVAC Cabinet 2005] All Arizona this or that

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:11:48 -0700 (MST)

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong...

The All Arizona Star Party was in fact started by TAAA back in the mid-80s
and was held for at least 4-5 times at their Empire Ranch location SE of
Tucson.  I think when I was on their board, we even had a rather poorly
received lecture series on saturday afternoon.  I think to appeal more to
the Phoenix folk, we agreed to release it to the more current central
location in the early '90s.

-Dean