[sac-board] Re: Ad for Newsletter

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 20:00:15 -0700

It isn't surprising to me that neither "Jim L Miller" nor "Universe City"
showed up on
a Google search - at least not the ones here of interest.  Actually I didn't
expect
much anywho, but decided to see if my hunch was correct.

What strikes me as unusual is the, "franchised nationally then
internationally," with
a cost of $12,000,000.  Sounds more like a cheap fast food franchise - but then
don't know much about franchising.

"The rewards would be great," just sounds to good to be true.

Unless someone can come up with a more convincing discussion, this doesn't seem
to be
the kind of advertising that would be appropriate for the newsletter.

Clear and smokeless, skies;
aj