[sac-board] Re: Ad for Newsletter

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 19:06:44 -0700

> Fellow board members:
> Your opinion please. I recieved the following ad to run in the newsletter.
> I'm kind of wondering if it is appropriate for this kind of forum. Please
let me
> know what you think.

Rick, et al,

I dunno....this almost seems like one of those "get rich quick" schemes that
I'm constantly trying to filter out of my email.
I can't say that his intent is malicious, but with numbers like he's
talking, he needs to run an ad in Forbes, not SACNews.
My gut tells me to just say no, an there's a little red light in the back of
my brain going off.  Jeez, I hope I can sleep tonite!

Thad