[sac-board] Ad for Newsletter

  • From: SaguaroAstro@xxxxxxx
  • To: SAC-Board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 21:48:16 EDT

Fellow board members:
Your opinion please. I recieved the following ad to run in the newsletter.
I'm kind of wondering if it is appropriate for this kind of forum. Please let
me
know what you think.

"Looking for up to five individuals who would be interested in think tanking,
developing, finding funding for and implementing a totally new kind of public
observatory. To be operated as a for profit business. Will cost 12 million to
build if funded 100% and will generate about 1 million per year in after
expenses revenue. Can also be franchised nationally, then internationally. This
will not be a paid position until fruition and will require much of your
personal time to develop to that point. Thereafter, the rewards would be great.
If
interested please contact Jim at; starman100@xxxxxxx and use "Universe City" in
the heading."

The fellows name is Jim L Miller. Does anyone know this gent? If so is he
legit?

Your opinions please.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews