[rurallife] Re: New website

  • From: AlexaBarrow@xxxxxxx
  • To: rurallife@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:43:12 -0400 (EDT)

Chris - I have already replied to your initial email re new website
indicating where I might be able to help - rather limited.  I think it would be
easiest for me to explain my observations by sitting with Lottie and going
through it with her.  Would it be possible for all those who have responded to
have a session with her as a group in front of her draft?  This might produce
some interesting feedback - some to be ignored but some might help.

Just a thought.

Alexa</HTML>
Please remember what you post to this list is seen by volunteers, staff and
interested members of our public. Also, to avoid delay, ensure you post to the
list from the email address with which you are subscribed.

Chris Shepheard - list administrator