Re: rumpbake support for baked-in rootfs

  • From: Andrew Stuart <andrew.stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pooka@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 22:21:54 +1000

Config files are generated by rumprun. You can dump them with rumprun -D or
save them with rumprun -T. (I thought we already had that discussion a few
weeks ago?)

Ah yes I see thanks.

I had fiddled with the -D parameter a while back but I put it in [guest args]
rather than [script args]
usage: rumprun [script args] PLATFORM [guest args] APP [ -- ] [app args]

and it said:
rumprun: error: 'gdbsx' is required for -D, please install it.

I just moved on other tasks, but coming back to it now I can see what I was
doing wrong. You’re right we covered that a few weeks ago.

I have tried it out and it dumping the config file works fine thanks. I’ll try
now to hook that into the code as you suggest.

as