[rollei_list] my first cord

  • From: "Ruben" <ruben@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 02:01:21 +0200

today i picked up my first 'cord ever - its a III 1950-53 - with a Xenar -
taking glass and condition is fine - finder glas so - so -The speed sounds
good and the the counter stops automatically at 1 as it should. I payed
about 50 USD wich is somewhat lover than automats and "real rolleiflxes" - I
am impressed by the simplicity and compact size - inside the film plate can
be adjusted to take a rolleikin I - As I have never used a 'cord befor I
would be happy if there are any good advice on what to, and what not to
do! - cheers Ruben