[rollei_list] Re: Testing

  • From: "rocketmanpm ." <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:57:55 -0800

Lousy here in San Diego today with a high overcast.  Completely ruined my
beach plans....

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Thor Legvold <tlegvold@xxxxxx> wrote:

> 0C here and with quite a wind chill. I would estimate at least another
> minus 5-10C with the wind…
>
> Thor
>
> On 24. jan. 2014, at 23:29, John Jensen <jwjensen356@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > What the heck is a Cockpits Oscillator?  Try Colpitts Oscillator.
> >
> > John

“ In the realm of ideas, everything depends on enthusiasm; in the real
world, all rests on perseverance. ”

— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

*This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain
business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error,
please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of
this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or
forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted. *