[rollei_list] Re: Storage Media [OT]

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 19:28:48 -0500

Jeff, thanks once more for your assistance! I can understand that if each
memory cell is a type of transistor the reliability would be questionable. I
have been using them for the back up of some of my records as well as picture
storage.I would suppose that they would be best for travel. and temporary use.
Roger