[rollei_list] Re: Large Format film availability

  • From: Mark Rabiner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 04 May 2008 19:55:18 -0400

> Sent via BlackBerry® from 3

Me I'm a lone big non fan of Wilhelm adventures in time travel INC.
They bathe a bank of florescent lights in a box on a thing and call it a
time machine.
Why is it I'm the only one who doesn't go with this?

...this material will last 172 days two hours and seven minutes...
Nope! Sorry!
Its another Emperor with new clothes scenario.
Its for marketing.

None of our microwaves have time machine features yet.
We can microwave or convection oven something set to do it in the future.
But the future has to happen first!!
Don't let those dials fool you!

Just read this!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass-energy_equivalence
Not one florescent light on the whole page!

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com