[rollei_list] Re: Storage Media [OT]

  • From: "Jeff Kelley" <jlkphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 09:57:37 -0700

My wife says there is a guy in Las Vegas with a warehouse full of old
systems.  Apparently he has them up & running so if you send him your punch
cards he can probably read them and run the code.

He has made a business out of reading old data from cards, tapes, disks and
other "ancient" media.

How much are you willing to spend to see 45 year old cards spit out "Hello
World?"

Jeff