[rollei_list] Re: SL66 and weight

  • From: Peter Mattei <petermattei@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 16:51:34 -0800

Eric,  All I can say is that I'm quite happy with the results.  I've never
looked at technical specs, Air Force charts or lens lineage.  While those
topics are relevant to the scientific study of photography, I found my time
best spent behind the viewfinder.  I love the WA perspectives from the SL66,
my SWC (pre-retrofit) my Rolleiwides and even the Mutar set for the 3.5.
Frankly, though, I've never enlarged any of these images beyond 24X24.
Peter