[rollei_list] Re: SL66 and weight

  • From: Eric Goldstein <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:28:36 -0500

Hi Peter -

Many of my photographs over the years have left those who have seen
them gasping. It's one reason why I bumped up my personal liability
insurance...

The 50 mm Dist for the SL 66 and the original formulation for the
Hasselbrad is an old design and is not IMO a particularly well
corrected or good looking lens. Guess YMMV.

Eric Goldstein