[rollei_list] Re: Rolleimagic

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:21:27 -0700 (PDT)

--- El mié 8-oct-08, Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx> escribió:
> Carlos et al.
> Wonder how well the Magics perform with chromes under
> regular
> daylight conditions.  Does it tend to overexpose for neg
> film or
> sightly underexpose like most professional SLRs nowadays?
> Of course,
> a test series can clarify that....

Hi Jan:
         I never used the 'Magic with chromes, I had it about two years and
used color negs only obtaining excellent 18x18cm and 23x23cm prints, exposures
under regular daylight conditions were perfect using the Fuji Superia and Reala
ISO 100, BTW it's necessary to consider modern color negs films have very good
exposure latitude but I have no doubt camera and lightmeter worked fine really
for their P&S purposes.

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro

http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/onesearch